Category: Commercial Real Estate
Prime Property For Sale
1.18 Acres in Downtown Savannah Landmark District
Oglethorpe at Habersham: Mixed-Use Development Site
- Signalized Intersection with All Utilities Available
- Zoned RIP-C. Neighborhood Commercial Land Use, including Hotels
- Flood Zone X (outside hazard areas)
The City of Savannah has issued a Request for Proposals for the sale and development of this 1.18 acre surplus real property. It is the largest remaining vacant property in the historic district and enjoys good access and visibility along a primary east-west corridor, Oglethorpe Ave.
Successful responses will include:
- A multi-story, mixed-use project with ground floor neighborhood commercial uses and onsite parking.
- A creative development plan that complements the neighborhood and enhances the live-work environment of citizens in the landmark district.
- Provision of nearly 50 parking spaces on-site or nearby for the adjoining police department.
Interested parties are invited to visit the City of Savannah website or call the following number: 912-651-6524
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20