The Board of Commissioners usually meets twice a month (except for January) on Fridays at 9:30 a.m.
The meetings are held in the Commission Chambers of the Old Courthouse, 124 Bull Street, Second Floor, and are open to the public.
The agenda for the meeting is available on Wednesday before the Friday meeting and can be picked up at 124 Bull Street, Suite 220.
- Fri, Mar 12 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Mar 26 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Apr 16 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Apr 30 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, May 14 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, May 28 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Jun 11 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Jun 25 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Jul 9 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Jul 23 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Aug 13 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Aug 27 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Sep 10 @ 9:30 am
- Fri, Sep 24 @ 9:30 am
- Occurred Friday, February 26th, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Georgia Southern hosts acclaimed author, professor and hip-hop scholar on March 4
- Virtual Panel on new PPP Loan Funding
- Join Buy Local for Its February Luncheon on the Savannah Riverboat with Guest Speaker Clinton Edminster
- Chatham County Commission Meeting
- Port Wentworth City Council Meeting
- Thunderbolt Council Meetings