Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- May 19 - Networking Event Scheduled for Women Business Owners in Sandfly on Friday, May 29
- Apr. 29 - SDRA to Host Block Party on MLK; Spruce Up Neighborhood
- Apr. 17 - Nominate Local Leaders for Savannah Chamber’s 2015 Business Awards
- Apr. 17 - Chamber to host Spring Business Connection at The Crab Shack April 30
- Apr. 17 - Charles Bowen to Present “Top Ten Tips To Make Your Small Business Lawsuit-Proof” on April 23
Most Read Stories
- Barrow to Host Financial Literacy Forum in Savannah
- Georgia Power Shutting Two Coal Plants Due to Environmental Costs
- Savannah Area January 2014 Calendar of Events
- Understanding St. Joseph's/ Candler’s Settlement of $2.7 Million with AG
- CSX Corporation Stock Continues its Climb; Reports Record Earnings
- Sept 12 – Savannah Chamber Announces ‘Leadership Savannah’ 2011 Class
- CEO PROFILE: Mohsen Badran Prepared to Continue Goodwill's Growth in Savannah Area