Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- June 25 - Leadership Savannah Graduates 51 Participants
- June 4 - Savannah Jaycees Announce Annual Father Daughter Dance Fundraiser
- May 19 - Networking Event Scheduled for Women Business Owners in Sandfly on Friday, May 29
- Apr. 29 - SDRA to Host Block Party on MLK; Spruce Up Neighborhood
- Apr. 17 - Nominate Local Leaders for Savannah Chamber’s 2015 Business Awards