Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- May 19 - Savannah Area Chamber to Host Military Appreciation Luncheon May 26
- Apr. 25 - Technology Expert Keith Fletcher to Speak at Savannah SCORE April Luncheon
- Apr. 8 - Exhibit at the Savannah Area Chamber’s 2016 Business Expo on June 16
- Mar. 7 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Oyster Roast Business Connection set for March 10
- Jan. 7 - Chamber to Host Hockey Classic Business Connection Jan. 14