Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- Jan. 7 - Chamber to Host Hockey Classic Business Connection Jan. 14
- Jan. 4 - Southern Women's Show Returns to Savannah Feb. 26-28
- Oct. 28 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Fall Business Connection set for October 29
- Sept. 30 - Enmarket Presents Fourth and Final Lecture in 2015 Encourage Health Series on Oct. 27
- Sept. 16 - Inaugural Taste of the Lowcountry Scheduled for September 24