Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- Aug. 12 - Sandfly Women Business Owners Networking Group announces next meeting, to be held on Aug. 20
- Aug. 10 - Savannah Philharmonic Announces 2015 Picnic in the Park Lineup, Sponsors and Picnic Contest Theme
- July 30 - Leadership Savannah to host event on Aug. 27 to honor founding members
- July 14 - Last chance for early bird Geekend 2015 tickets
- June 25 - Leadership Savannah Graduates 51 Participants