Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 – The Savannah City Council’s regularly scheduled workshop meeting this coming Thurs, Sept. 22, has a hot topic on the announced agenda – an update on the Liquid Nitrogen Gas transportation topic.
The Council Workshop will start at 10 a.m. in the 2nd Floor Media Room of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council meeting at 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. The workshop is open to the public.
The only agenda items for the session are:
1. LNG Update
2. Police Headquarters Assessment Study
3. Worksite Voluntary Benefits
4. City Manager’s Briefing and review of Council Agenda following lunch, but prior to 2 pm regular City Council Mtg.
Overall Rating (0)
- Aug. 15 - Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart to Hold Job Fairs on Aug. 17 and 18
- July 13 - Savannah Jaycees 2016 Charity Date Night Auction will be held at Club One Aug. 4
- June 24 - Savannah Jaycees Will Host Social to Introduce Charity Date Night Auction Participants on June 30
- June 13 - The 2016 Business Expo & Awards Banquet will take place this Thursday, June 16
- June 7 - Savannah Jaycees Clean Tybee Park and Host “Day at the Park” June 11