Category: from SavannahDailyNews.com
SBJ Staff Report
Sept 20, 2011 - Night Raven Productions, owned by Doug Suttle, has announced the completion of a major corporate expansion designed to expand the TV production company’s services to their clients in the Southeast. Night Raven Productions has been working with Fort Stewart USAG, producing the Marne Report, a weekly newscast targeted at Fort Stewart residents, and other military personnel.
Night Raven Productions made its official debut in spring of 2002 in Savannah, the dream of Suttle, who was born in Savannah had been working in the TV production industry since 1995. Doug spent most of his life growing up and working in the shadows of Universal and MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida.
In September of 2004 Victor Fishman joined the company as Director of Post Production. Victor has been in the industry since 1988, employed as an editor; as well as a director and producer. During his career in Atlanta, he had produced many TV and videos for Fortune 500 clients including Coca Cola, IBM, WCW, CNN Post, Georgia-Pacific, Home Depot and others. Together, the company began to grow.
Raven plans to expand their Public Service Announcement (PSA) productions for the military communities and focus on returning veterans and the many stressors they face.
"With our troops dealing with multiple deployments in high-conflict zones throughout the globe, we felt we needed to produce some case specific videos dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), suicide prevention, and recognizing and dealing with domestic violence," explains Fishman, Director at Night Raven Productions.
"We've specialized in writing, directing and producing videos for corporate clients and their ad campaigns and are now extending our reach to help serve our returning troops. Visual media is an excellent tool to convey information in a concise and effective manner that is readily absorbed."
Night Raven Productions offers their clients turnkey services including pre-production planning and design; full video production capabilities; post-production services including HD editing; and a complete suite of marketing services that cross the boundaries between advertising, branding, promotions and PR disciplines. They are one of the few independent production firms in the region that own high-end professional level video equipment including a Jimmy Jib TRIANGLE - a camera jib that acts like a small camera crane adding incredible production value to many projects, he adds.
Overall Rating (0)
- Jan. 29 – SEDA Feb.10 Board Meeting
- Jan. 15 - Tickets for the 17th Annual Savannah Tire Hockey Classic available now
- Oct. 28 - 2014 National Preservation Conference Brings Thousands to Savannah
- Oct. 28 – Seminar: Employment Law for the Small Business: A Legal Update - Nov. 6
- Oct. 14 - Webinar: Unemployment Insurance- What Every Employer Should Know – Oct. 31st
Most Read Stories
- Barrow to Host Financial Literacy Forum in Savannah
- Georgia Power Shutting Two Coal Plants Due to Environmental Costs
- Savannah Area January 2014 Calendar of Events
- Understanding St. Joseph's/ Candler’s Settlement of $2.7 Million with AG
- CSX Corporation Stock Continues its Climb; Reports Record Earnings
- Sept 12 – Savannah Chamber Announces ‘Leadership Savannah’ 2011 Class
- CEO PROFILE: Mohsen Badran Prepared to Continue Goodwill's Growth in Savannah Area