May 22, 2020 - The Coastal Health District will set up several mobile COVID-19 testing sites throughout the District next week. You do not need an appointment for these mobile testing events. Anyone can be tested for free regardless of symptoms.
Please note: the schedule is subject to change based on the availability of testing kits and the weather. For the safety of all involved, a site may be cancelled or may close early if bad weather moves into the area.
- Saturday, May 23, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Glynn County at the St. Simons Island Airport, 291 Skylane Road, on St Simons Island
- Tuesday, May 26, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Chatham County in the Butler Elementary School parking lot, 1909 Cynthia Street, Savannah
- Tuesday, May 26, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in McIntosh County in the McIntosh County Middle School parking lot, 500 Greene Street in Darien
- Wednesday, May 27, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Liberty County in the Shuman Gym Parking Lot at James Brown Park, 800 Tupelo Trail in Hinesville
- Thursday, May 28, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Chatham County at the Skidaway Island Presbyterian Church, 50 Diamond Causeway in Savannah
- Thursday, May 28, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Long County in the Smiley Elementary School parking lot, 1530 Georgia Hwy 57 in Ludowici
- Friday, May 29, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in Effingham County at the main entrance of the former Effingham County Middle School, 1290 Hwy. 119 South in Springfield
Additionally, free testing is available by appointment at specimen collection sites in Savannah, Richmond Hill, Pembroke, and Brunswick. Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 912-230-9744 to begin the appointment process.
Appointments are often available the same day you call, and weekend appointments are available at some locations.
For more information, visit covid19.gachd.org.