November 2, 2020 - Chatham County Board of Commission Chairman Al Scott extended the County-wide State of Emergency requiring the use of masks or face coverings. The extension went into effect at 9 a.m. on Oct. 31, 2020, and will remain in effect for 30 days unless further modified or rescinded. Under the order, municipalities can impose a more restrictive order as it relates to COVID-19.
- Nov. 27 - Savannah Christmas Market at Plant Riverside District plans Holiday fun through Jan. 3
- Dec. 1 - Zunzi's announces new location and new concept, Zunzibar
- Nov. 27 - Savannah Ballet Collaborates with WSAV to broadcast The Nutcracker Virtually
- Nov. 27 - ExperCARE opens new downtown clinic
- Nov. 25 - World Distribution Services opens 2nd Savannah facility
- Dec. 1 - Canady's launches Coats for Kids drive for the winter season
- Nov. 7 – Film “Devotion” Production is Underway in Savannah
- Nov. 30 - CMA CGM Group distributes 3,000 Thanksgiving meals to Savannah community
- Dec. 1 - Hyundai TRANSYS to Invest More Than $240 Million in West Point Expansion, Create 678 Jobs
- Dec. 1 - Savannah SCORE announces 2020 Top Mentors and achievements
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.