Category: Business Events
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
December 2, 2016 - The Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce in partnership with its emerging professionals council, LaunchSAVANNAH, will host its annual Holiday Oyster Roast Business Connection Thursday, December 15 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa.
Held on the Westin’s River Lawn, this event will feature food, live entertainment, beverages and networking with hundreds of the Savannah area’s business professionals. The Savannah Harbor Holiday Series will take place concurrently, featuring Santa Claus, a gingerbread village, an Icebar and festivities by the North “Pool.” This event is sponsored by Kendra Scott and Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP; additional sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20