- Georgia DOT says planned Major Projects are “good for all of Georgia;” Savannah will see improvements at 1-16/I-95 interchange
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK: The State of Small Business Today; SBA’s Director Maria Contreras-Sweet on Current Issues and Challenges
- Barrett Sports Group report on new Sports Arena to be subject of May 12 public City Council Workshop
- Georgia Tourism Growth Sets New Record of $58.9 BILLION in sales in 2015
BREAKING NEWS Week of May 1 - May 7, 2016
- May 5 - Abrams and Williams hold press event to explain new Study Committee on base closures threat
- May 5 - Coastal Empire Habitat for Humanity Names New Director
- May 5 - Savannah Bananas Announce Grayson Stadium Walk of Fame
- May 5 - Historic Savannah Foundation Announces 2016 HSF Preservation Award Winners
- May 5 – Both Mega Site and ‘Super Park’ in Laurens County, Heart of Georgia industrial park celebration Monday
- May 5 - Ameris Bank Announces Kristi Dolan as Business Banker in Pooler, Rincon and Garden City Markets
- May 5 - Directive Communication Systems Announces a New Approach for Handling Personal Account Directives
- May 4 – General Dynamics’ revenue declines in 1st Qtr.
- May 5 - AT&T commits to hiring 20,000 Veterans by 2020, increasing commitment by 10,000
- May 5 - FDA announces regulations on e-cigarettes, cigars and pipes
- May 4 - Effingham County Industrial Development Authority awarded Equity Grant by OneGeorgia
- May 4 - Savannah’s Youth Emergency Shelter, Park Place Outreach, receives $1000 grant from Publix Super Markets Charities
- May 3 – SMALL BUSINESS WEEK: Robin Restoration, LLC launches new website built by Claywell Design
- May 3 – Governor Deal vetoes Campus Carry bill, passed by Georgia’s Republicans in recent session
- May 3 – Update on emerging industries at SEDA’s May Board meeting, open to the public
- May 3 - Historic Savannah Foundation names Meghan Lowe Director of Development
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Apr. 25 - Technology Expert Keith Fletcher to Speak at Savannah SCORE April Luncheon
- Apr. 8 - Exhibit at the Savannah Area Chamber’s 2016 Business Expo on June 16
- Mar. 7 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Oyster Roast Business Connection set for March 10
- Jan. 7 - Chamber to Host Hockey Classic Business Connection Jan. 14
- Jan. 4 - Southern Women's Show Returns to Savannah Feb. 26-28