- Like a game of ‘Clue,” there are mysteries a plenty within the Live Oak Libraries; “Special Called” Meeting announced for Tuesday night
- GPA Announces New Strategic Rail Initiative at Savannah Port as Growth Continues
- Parker’s Celebrates 45th store with Grand Opening in Port Royal, S.C. as they continue 40th Year Anniversary celebrations
- Alderman Dr. Estella Shabazz urges Mayor and Council to Suspend Purchasing Decisions until New City Manager arrives
BREAKING NEWS Week of Sept. 18 - Sept. 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Time for County Commissioners to update CAT Authority Appointees
- Sept. 23 - CAT Executive Search consultant extends deadline for applications
- Sept. 23 – Chatham County Commissioners vote to end MOU with Library Regional Trustees to renegotiate terms
- Sept. 22 - B Historic Hotel renovation, with a target of “savvy, sophisticated, experienced” travelers
- Sept. 22 – EXCLUSIVE: Savannah Country Day admits Calvary Day’s Quarterback star Sal Calderone
- Sept. 21 – UPDATE: City of Savannah, Chatham County united in GA Supreme Court case, seeking to uphold Superior Court ruling on Judge Stokes
- Sept. 21 - Georgia Department of Agriculture reports on Colonial Pipeline repairs
- Sept. 21 - Savannah Herald temporarily ends print edition, sells building and moves to digital publishing
- Sept. 21 - Exercising options, County Manager Lee Smith suggests Commissioners consider seeking new Library MOU
- Sept. 21 - Live Oak Library Regional Trustees working to calm waters, move forward; Supt. Lockamy resigns from recent appointment
- Sept. 21 – EDITORIAL: The Trustees Need to Point a Finger at Themselves
- Sept. 21 - Senior Citizens, Inc. announces new Board Members and Executive Officers for 2016-2017
- Sept. 20 - Local Beef Jerky Outlet Opens In Savannah
- Sept. 20 - Savannah Bicycle Campaign offers bike safety class geared to students this weekend
- Sept. 19 - Blessed Sacrament Church Hosts Dr. Allen Hunt to Speak on “The Four Signs of A Dynamic Catholic”
- Sept. 19 - Live Oak Libraries Regional Trustees to meet Tuesday, Sept. 20
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz News
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
The Entertainment BusinessROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Savannah%20Film%20Alliance%20new%20logo%20developed%20by%20Ray%20Jacobs%20of%20Tytan%20Creates.jpg
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Business EVENTSROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Bachelors%20and%20Bachelorettes%20for%20Jaycees%20Date%20Night%20MIxer.jpg
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Aug. 15 - Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart to Hold Job Fairs on Aug. 17 and 18
- July 13 - Savannah Jaycees 2016 Charity Date Night Auction will be held at Club One Aug. 4
- June 24 - Savannah Jaycees Will Host Social to Introduce Charity Date Night Auction Participants on June 30
- June 13 - The 2016 Business Expo & Awards Banquet will take place this Thursday, June 16
- June 7 - Savannah Jaycees Clean Tybee Park and Host “Day at the Park” June 11