- Savannah Chamber of Commerce announces Leadership Savannah 2015-2016 Class
- Mayor Pro Tem Van Johnson offers Temporary Amendment to City’s Curfew Ordinance and strategy for enforcement
- SunTrust Report: A Six-Year Plan Can Maximize Business Value... but only 1/3rd have one
- Differences between Savannah’s Mayoral Candidates Begin to Emerge at Jaycees Debate
BREAKING NEWS Week of Sept. 27 - Oct. 3, 2015
- Oct. 4 – City moves forward with land sell-off; three parcels now being advertised
- Oct. 4 - COMMENTARY: Confusing Answers and Missed Opportunities in Local Debates
- Oct. 2 - COMMENTARY: Appropriate Reaction to Civil Suit by Former Police Officers
- Oct. 2 - Seacrest Partner’s Cindy Robinett recognized in Insurance Business America’s Elite Women in Insurance
- Oct. 2 - Thomson Reuters Names Beaufort County, South Carolina Treasurer Maria Walls Office Holder of the Year
- Oct. 1 – Score one for the Mayor: Chairman Al Scott agrees to attend a Police Policy Committee meeting over sharing SCMPD costs
- Oct. 1 – City Manager releases list of City’s expenditures for poverty reduction; Aldermen challenge poverty stats by challengers
- Oct. 1 - Safe Shelter Cuts Ribbon on Youth Enrichment Services Center
- Oct. 1 - In September, Savannah Surgery Center Held Free Screenings for PAD Awareness Month
- Oct. 1 - Gulfstream Recognized For Sustainability Initiatives In 'Aviation Climate Solutions'
- Sept. 30 - City Manager proposes borrowing from the Parking Fund to pay for Westside 67.5 acres
- Sept. 30 – City Council will hear from Chief Lumpkin on plan to search for new Deputy Chief
- Sept. 30 – LETTER TO THE EDITOR: CEO of Greater Bluffton Chamber re: Annual Boiled Peanut Festival
- Sept. 30 – Coastal Region Planning org to hold meeting on removing I-16 flyover Oct. 15
- Sept. 30 – City of Savannah launches new web feature to update public on “facts”
- Sept. 30 - Georgia Tech-Savannah offering Mobile App Development Course for Business owners and entrepreneurs
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Business EVENTSROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/2015-08-04%2011.06.41.jpg
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Sept. 30 - Enmarket Presents Fourth and Final Lecture in 2015 Encourage Health Series on Oct. 27
- Sept. 16 - Inaugural Taste of the Lowcountry Scheduled for September 24
- Sept. 1 - Lucky's Market Hosts Job Fair this Wednesday, Other Events to Prepare for Opening of New Store
- Aug. 12 - Sandfly Women Business Owners Networking Group announces next meeting, to be held on Aug. 20
- Aug. 10 - Savannah Philharmonic Announces 2015 Picnic in the Park Lineup, Sponsors and Picnic Contest Theme