- Memorial's CEO sets Improved Profit Target of $20 million annually through Efficiencies, without Cutting Services … operating the Hospital “on our own”
- EXCLUSIVE: One, possibly TWO TV` Series coming to Savannah … but there are issues. Lots of them.
- Banquet announced for Dr. Priscilla Thomas, 8th District County Commissioner, retiring after 26 years of public service to youth and her community
- Savannah Bananas Named 2016 Coastal Plan League ‘Organization of the Year’
BREAKING NEWS Week of Aug, 21 - Aug 28, 2016
- Aug. 26 - UPDATED: 6:00 p.m. - Grand Jury decides NO REASON to recommend pursuing Criminal Charges against Tony Thomas; Statements by Jurors
- Aug. 26 – Myrick Marine Contracting awarded $374,000 contract to replace City Hall Floating Dock
- Aug. 26 – CAT Authority awards ‘Origin and Destination’ study to Reynolds, Smith and Hills
- Aug. 26 – Judge Stokes releases “Facts” sheet summarizing per position in advance of Monday’s Superior Court hearing
- Aug. 26 - Chief Judge Tammy Stokes releases her response to City of Savannah Superior Court lawsuit
- Aug. 26 – County Commissioners vote $195,000 for Memorial Health audit; Again table vote on $100,000 for Film Office
- Aug. 26 – Update on Grand Jury current review of allegations against Alderman Tony Thomas
- Aug. 25 – Atty. William “Billy” Norse joins The Dyches Law Group
- Aug. 25 - Victory Drive Corridor Study Community Meeting tonight at 6 p.m.
- Aug. 25 - CenterPoint to develop major Spec Facility at CenterPoint Intermodal Center in Savannah
- Aug. 25 - Locally Owned, Silver Line Films announces “Take 2 For Faith,” written and produced by Savannahians
- Aug. 24 – Large Storage Facility, Six Short-term Rentals and Three more Package Stores seek Variances at ZBA Thurs
- Aug. 24 - Speros hires Rik LaSpisa as Account Executive
- Aug. 24 - Details on TV series "Underground" and moving Season 2 to Savannah
- Aug. 24 - Get your Greek On at Savannah’s 66th Annual Greek Festival
- Aug. 24 - Low Country Dermatology Becomes Savannah’s First Provider to Offer Cutera Laser Procedures
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz News
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and HospitalsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Dr%20Eugene%20Nwosu.jpg
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
The Entertainment Business
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Business EVENTSROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Bachelors%20and%20Bachelorettes%20for%20Jaycees%20Date%20Night%20MIxer.jpg
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Aug. 15 - Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart to Hold Job Fairs on Aug. 17 and 18
- July 13 - Savannah Jaycees 2016 Charity Date Night Auction will be held at Club One Aug. 4
- June 24 - Savannah Jaycees Will Host Social to Introduce Charity Date Night Auction Participants on June 30
- June 13 - The 2016 Business Expo & Awards Banquet will take place this Thursday, June 16
- June 7 - Savannah Jaycees Clean Tybee Park and Host “Day at the Park” June 11