- SEDA Board approves purchase of 685-acres for new Chatham County Industrial Park
- Board of Regents approves Georgia State’s Purchase of Turner Field; State Colleges Enrollment up Fall 2016
- Savannah Chamber Releases its 2016 Legislative Agenda for upcoming session at annual 'Eggs & Issues'
- New Solar Farm in Jenkins County the latest Success Story by Joseph Kennedy's Citizen Energy Corp.
BREAKING NEWS Week of Dec. 4 - Dec. 9, 2016
- Dec. 8 - Georgia Economic Outlook series kicks off Dec. 14 in Atlanta; Savannah set for Jan. 18
- Dec. 8 – Unemployment in Savannah MSA declines to 4.9%, significantly under Georgia average
- Dec. 8 – Gov. Deal’s office announces November tax revenues up 4.6 percent
- Dec. 7 – Savannah City Council’s Legislative Agenda to be finalized at Thursday’s Work Session
- Dec. 7 - Project DeRenne Town Hall UPDATE scheduled for TONIGHT at 6 p.m.
- Dec. 7 - Thompson Pump Names Willie Johnson Branch Manager of Savannah Service Center
- Dec. 7 - Speros Welcomes Kelly Quinn as IT Operations Supervisor
- Dec. 7 - Savannah Tire Hockey Classic Returns for 19th Year in January
- Dec. 7 - Walton Communities Secures Over $14 Million for New Senior Development in Augusta
- Dec. 7 - Callawassie Island Partners with Big East
- Dec. 6 - Four new Panamax cranes arrive at the Port of Savannah; GPA increases ship-to-shore fleet to 26
- Dec. 5 - Ameris Bank steps up to be the Gold Sponsor to support 2016 Georgia Tax Forum
- Dec. 5 – HunterMaclean attorneys honored as 2016 Georgia Trend Legal Elite
- Dec. 5 - GEMHSA Launches Upgraded Ready Georgia Mobile App During Winter Weather Preparedness Week
- Dec. 2 - Enmarket Receives Catalyst Award from CSP Magazine for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Dec. 2 - Chamber to host 210th Annual Meeting Dec. 13
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz News
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & FinanceROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Jennifer%20Stewart.jpg
Liberty / Long Business News
The Entertainment Business
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20
- Oct. 18 - 10th Annual Chamber Cup Golf Tournament Scheduled for Nov. 18