- OUR EDUCATED WORKFORCE: Georgia Dept. of Education will release new High School Graduation Rates Monday
- Lawsuit alleges J.T. Turner committed Fraud, Larceny and Embezzlement, and seeks to throw out his Bankruptcy Protection filing
- Could Pooler or Port Wentworth be the site of a potential Casino or Race Track? Legislation moving forward through the General Assembly’s fall committee process
- Savannah Chamber of Commerce releases its Legislative Agenda for 2016 session
BREAKING NEWS Week of Nov. 8 - Nov. 14, 2015
- Nov. 23 - Second And Third Gulfstream G500 Join Flight Test Program
- Nov. 20 - Kiwanis Club of Skidaway Announces 2016 Board Officers
- Nov. 20 - Carol Young, Georgia Tech Ph.D. Candidate in Robotics, Receives ARCS Foundation Atlanta Scholar Award
- Nov. 20 - Coastal Health District HIV Director Susan Alt receives Prestigious National Award
- Nov. 20 – No deal yet between Chatham County and Chatham Water Utility for portion of County’s water customers
- Nov. 20 - Historic Savannah Foundation announces new officers, members for Board of Trustees
- Nov. 19 - Tytan Pictures’ Associate Creative Director Invited to Speak at Adobe Video World
- Nov. 19 - Local businesswoman Nina Tracy Gompels expanding her McDonald’s franchise to Sandfly Area
- Nov. 19 – EDITORIAL: County Commissioners need to insure fair election on Dec. 1
- Nov. 18 - Secretary Kemp Releases Statement; Heightens Elections Oversight with Increasing Presence in Savannah
- Nov. 18 - Savannah Architectural Firm Set to Transform Gas Station into New Casual Dining Spot
- Nov. 18 - Tytan Pictures Announces New Head of Production and Assoc. Creative Director
- Nov. 17 - Rotary Club of Savannah Erects Marker in Honor of Founder
- Nov. 16 - Savannah Bicycle Campaign's "Food Drive on Two Wheels" to Benefit Emmaus House
- Nov. 16 - Visit Savannah Partners with UK Agency to Promote International Travel
- Nov. 13 – Former Congressman Jack Kingston announces endorsement of Eddie DeLoach for Mayor
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and HospitalsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/Susan%20Alt%20ACRN%20Award.jpg
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Oct. 28 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Fall Business Connection set for October 29
- Sept. 30 - Enmarket Presents Fourth and Final Lecture in 2015 Encourage Health Series on Oct. 27
- Sept. 16 - Inaugural Taste of the Lowcountry Scheduled for September 24
- Sept. 1 - Lucky's Market Hosts Job Fair this Wednesday, Other Events to Prepare for Opening of New Store
- Aug. 12 - Sandfly Women Business Owners Networking Group announces next meeting, to be held on Aug. 20