- Savannah Bee among Georgia’s Small Business Rock Stars honored by Department of Economic Development
- WHO are Savannah’s Registered Lobbyists, and WHO are their clients?
- MAYORAL RACE: The Passionate and Committed Candidate for Savannah Mayor, Murray Silver
- CEN EXCLUSIVE: As promised, Rep Ron Stephens files House Bill 677 to bring Casino Gambling, Thousands of Jobs and funding Hope for Georgia
BREAKING NEWS Week of Mar. 22 - Mar. 28, 2015
- Mar. 26-Deal: Georgians now have a chance to aid failing schools
- Mar. 26- Metro Savannah’s jobless rate declines to 6.0 percent in February
- Mar. 26- Central Savannah’s unemployment rate declines to 7.1 percent in February
- Mar. 25 – Still no ruling on motion by Memorial Health’s legal to dismiss a portion of Justice Dept’s case
- Mar. 25 - BankSouth names Laura Moore Savannah Market President; Kay Ford joins Board as Savannah Advisor
- Mar. 25 - Chatham Apprentice Program participants to be recognized by County Commissioners
- Mar. 25 – Publix’ Women’s Half Marathon this Saturday will cause road closures
- Mar. 25- GDOR: File Your Taxes and Check Unclaimed Property
- Mar. 25- GDOL to host recruitments for three companies in Savannah
- Mar. 23 – Former City Attorney James Blackburn issues statement on payments to Atty. Peter Giusti
- Mar. 23 - (UPDATED) COMMENTARY: The Difference between a Political Consultant and a Lobbyist Needs Discussion
- Mar. 25 UPDATED - 'Giusti Gate': Mayor Jackson states she did not approve $12,000 a month retainer for Atty. Peter Giusti on Batson-Cook lawsuit
- Mar. 23 - GPA Board Mtg: 14.2 % growth in containers for February and update by Corps on deepening contract
- Mar. 23 – Savannah metro area selected to test new 2020 Census Bureau strategy; Test kicks off today
- Mar. 20- Governor Deal appoints 17 people to boards
- Mar. 20- GDOL to help two companies recruit workers in metro Savannah next week
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Jan. 29 – SEDA Feb.10 Board Meeting
- Jan. 15 - Tickets for the 17th Annual Savannah Tire Hockey Classic available now
- Oct. 28 - 2014 National Preservation Conference Brings Thousands to Savannah
- Oct. 28 – Seminar: Employment Law for the Small Business: A Legal Update - Nov. 6
- Oct. 14 - Webinar: Unemployment Insurance- What Every Employer Should Know – Oct. 31st
Most Read Stories
- Barrow to Host Financial Literacy Forum in Savannah
- Georgia Power Shutting Two Coal Plants Due to Environmental Costs
- Savannah Area January 2014 Calendar of Events
- Understanding St. Joseph's/ Candler’s Settlement of $2.7 Million with AG
- CSX Corporation Stock Continues its Climb; Reports Record Earnings
- Sept 12 – Savannah Chamber Announces ‘Leadership Savannah’ 2011 Class
- CEO PROFILE: Mohsen Badran Prepared to Continue Goodwill's Growth in Savannah Area