- Score one for the Public: Attorney General instructs Chatham County Commissioners to improve Agendas for executive sessions and advance notice on appointments
- North Point Hospitality Group announces sale of two Savannah Hotels; $350 million investment ahead
- The man LOVES baseball and showmanship. Meet Jesse Cole, owner of new baseball team coming to Savannah
- SPECIAL REPORT: Who is Worrying about the Safety of our Kids, and the Taxpayer’s $30+ Million Investment in Buses at SCCPSS?
BREAKING NEWS Week of July 26 - August 1, 2015
- July 29 – Memorial Health Chair Harry Haslam sends letter tonight announcing the hospital seeking “strategic partner”
- July 29 – WJCL announces the station will carry the Aug. 3 New Hampshire Presidential Forum
- July 29 - Thomas & Hutton Ranked Top 25 Civil Engineering Firms to Work For
- July 29 - Grammy Nominated Stuart Breed Joins Capital A Productions
- July 29 - BankSouth Adds Jimmy Grayson to Commercial Lending Team
- July 28 - EnviroVac hires Ken Rosanski to oversee Nuclear Operations
- July 28 – Bluffton Chamber of Commerce’s August Morning Coffee set for Aug. 4
- July 28 – The Post-Panamax Effect: How the Panama Canal Expansion is Reshaping America’s Ports
- July 28 – GPA signs agreement for inland Appalachian Transportation Port in North Georgia that will cut truck traffic
- July 28 - Georgia Tech-Savannah’s August Learning Series to examine talent development, succession planning
- July 27 – Chatham County’s unemployment rate still highest in the area, but improving
- July 23 – Longtime civic leader Brian Foster announces he will seek Post 2 Alderman-At-Large seat on City Council
- July 23 – MUNICIPAL ELECTION UPDATE: The latest list of candidates who have filed Letters of Intent
- July 23 - EnviroVac launches Nuclear Operations and Construction Division
- July 23 - Treehouse Adventures & Putt Putt Opens at Savannah Mall
- July 23 – Savannah Toyota to pay $30,000 to settle EEOC Sexual Harassment lawsuit
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- July 14 - Last chance for early bird Geekend 2015 tickets
- June 25 - Leadership Savannah Graduates 51 Participants
- June 4 - Savannah Jaycees Announce Annual Father Daughter Dance Fundraiser
- May 19 - Networking Event Scheduled for Women Business Owners in Sandfly on Friday, May 29
- Apr. 29 - SDRA to Host Block Party on MLK; Spruce Up Neighborhood