- CEN SPECIAL REPORT : Who’s Regulating Comcast and the Broadband companies in Georgia?
- Georgia Power donates $20,000 to support Armstrong State’s STEM initiatives
- Developer Ben Carter and Tanger releases aerial video and update on Carter’s $106 million Pooler project
- RockBridge confirms plans to develop a 173-room, boutique hotel in historic district
BREAKING NEWS Week of Feb. 15 - Feb. 22, 2015
- March 5- Georgia’s unemployment rate drops to 6.4 percent in January
- March 3 - Georgia Tourism Debuts New Experts Program
- March 3- Secretary of State Kemp Reminds Corporate Customers of Annual Registration Renewal Period
- March 3-Rep. Keisha Waites Praises Governor Deal’s Executive Order to ‘Ban the Box’
- March 3- House Speaker David Ralston Appoints Rep. Ben Harbin to Georgia Technology Authority Oversight Committee
- Feb. 27 - Governor Deal appoints seven to board
- Feb. 26 – City Manager seeks business input on another set of revisions to Alcohol Ordinance Draft
- Feb. 24- GDOL to help Kelly Services recruit workers on Thursday in Savannah
- Feb. 24 - Governor Deal releases Rural Hospital Stablization Committee Report
- Feb. 23 - GDOL to host recruitment for MCS on Tuesday in Savannah
- Feb. 19 - Governor Deal Proclaims State's First Ever Small Business Week
- Feb. 19 – Thinking about running for office in Savannah in November? Clerk Reese clarifies residency requirements
- Feb. 18 – City of Savannah looking for Summer Camp instructors in the arts
- Feb. 18 - Farm Tax Exemptions Are Investments in Georgia’s Economy by Bryan Tolar
- Feb. 18 - 3S International Corp. establishing first U.S. Operations in Laurens County, S.C., bringing $15 mil investment
- Feb. 18 - Emily Dickinson elected President of Savannah Waterfront Assn. board of directors
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz NewsROKSTORIES ERROR: File not found: images/M_images/Jan2015/Gov%20Nikki%20Haley%20Portrait.jpg
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
National Business News
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Jan. 29 – SEDA Feb.10 Board Meeting
- Jan. 15 - Tickets for the 17th Annual Savannah Tire Hockey Classic available now
- Oct. 28 - 2014 National Preservation Conference Brings Thousands to Savannah
- Oct. 28 – Seminar: Employment Law for the Small Business: A Legal Update - Nov. 6
- Oct. 14 - Webinar: Unemployment Insurance- What Every Employer Should Know – Oct. 31st
Most Read Stories
- Barrow to Host Financial Literacy Forum in Savannah
- Georgia Power Shutting Two Coal Plants Due to Environmental Costs
- Savannah Area January 2014 Calendar of Events
- Understanding St. Joseph's/ Candler’s Settlement of $2.7 Million with AG
- CSX Corporation Stock Continues its Climb; Reports Record Earnings
- Sept 12 – Savannah Chamber Announces ‘Leadership Savannah’ 2011 Class
- CEO PROFILE: Mohsen Badran Prepared to Continue Goodwill's Growth in Savannah Area