- There's a Long Road Ahead on action to enhance Broadband in Georgia, based on Joint Committee's report
- County Commissioners release Request for Qualifications for a new Chatham County Court Complex
- In ‘State of the City’ speech, Mayor DeLoach announces a “Savannah Shines” Campaign and city’s first Early Childhood program with Dr. Tom Lockamy
- It’s B-a-a-c-c-k! Parker’s Market on Drayton Street re-opens after major renovation, adding new food choices
BREAKING NEWS Week of Feb. 19 - Feb. 25, 2017
- Feb. 24 - Georgia Ports reports ‘busiest month ever’ with tonnage and container records set in January
- Feb. 23 – Claiborne moves forward with subpoenas in case against Asst. Chief Tolbert and others, alleging conspiracy with former Chief Lovett
- Feb. 23 - St. Joseph’s/Candler breaks ground on new ‘Micro Hospital’ in Pooler to better serve the Region
- Feb. 22 – Curtis Lewis to be named Chairman of the Board of Memorial Health Inc. at Thursday meeting
- Feb. 22 – Jasper Ocean Terminal draft underway of Environmental Impact Statement by Army Corps of Engineers
- Feb. 22 – Bill to remove Administrative Duties from Recorder’s Court Chief Judge passes Senate 34 to 16
- Feb. 22 – County Commissioners to vote on reappointment of Dr. Daniel Deloach to the Hospital Authority
- Feb. 22 - TAG will honor its Top 40 Technology Innovators at March event
- Feb. 21 - College and Career Fair Open to the Public at Sol C. Johnson High School
- Feb. 21 - Flannery O’Connor Childhood Home Announces Schedule for Spring 2017 Lecture Series
- Feb. 21 - Ruthie Lynah Joins Celia Dunn Sotheby’s International Realty
- Feb. 20 - Ameris Bank supports Pooler Chamber of Commerce as Title Sponsor of 3rd Annual Hearts for Heroes Red Tie Gala
- Feb. 20 - Rep. Bill Hitchens – Weekly Report
- Feb. 20 - U.S. Video Game Industry generates $168 million in Revenue in Georgia, Supporting 3,200 Jobs Across State
- Feb. 20 - Parker’s Hires Troy Krout as District Manager
- Feb. 20 - Allegiant launches nonstop seasonal service between Cleveland and Savannah
Georgia Business News
South Carolina/Lowcountry Biz News
Richmond Hill / Bryan Business News
Effingham / Bulloch Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Liberty / Long Business News
The Entertainment Business
Commercial Real Estate
Brunswick/Southeast Business News
Savannah Business Journal
Category: Retail & Shopping Centers
Bi-Lo Celebrates Opening of First Stores in Savannah Area
Nov. 14, 2013 — BI-LO is celebrating the opening of seven stores in the greater Savannah area – six in Southeast Georgia and one in Bluffton, S.C. The stores, which are the first BI-LO stores in the market, opened today with new signage and feature the same familiar faces and a mix of familiar products shoppers already love, as well as new offerings and services that provide customers with even more savings every time they shop.
The new BI-LO stores are located at:
• 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
• 2142 East Victory Dr., Savannah, Ga.
• 4415 Augusta St., Garden City, Ga.
• 1042 U.S. Hwy 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
• 312 South Main St., Glennville, Ga.
• 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
• 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
“We are excited to open our first stores in the Savannah market,” said Rusty Streetman, Eastern region vice president for BI-LO stores. “We invite shoppers to visit the stores and learn more about BI-LO’s money-saving programs and quality products.”
Customers will find some of the local favorites and hot foods they’ve always enjoyed, like Mrs. Mac’s fried chicken, as well as new offerings, such as BI-LO’s popular “Lip Lickin’ Chicken,” Gold Star Angus beef, Walter’s fresh produce, Grab N’ Go prepared foods and a variety of other BI-LO own brands, including more than 1,400 Southern Home products. Customers can also take advantage of BI-LO’s “Price Lock” program that freezes the prices on hundreds of essential items over an extended period, providing shoppers with unique savings on a wide variety of everyday items.
In addition to the variety of product enhancements and expanded services, shoppers will discover a new way to save with BI-LO’s value programs, like the fuelperks! fuel rewards program, allowing customers to earn incredible gas savings every time they shop with their My BI-LO BONUSCARD. E-coupons offer a convenient way to load manufacturer savings onto the BI-LO BONUSCARD to be redeemed automatically with a swipe of the card right at the register. In addition, customers find weekly saving solutions with Buy One, Get One Free items, 10 for $10 promotions and Meal Deals, which provide great prices on a variety of meal options for the whole family.
“While the names on the stores have changed, what has not is what matters most – providing shoppers with friendly customer service and the freshest foods at the greatest prices, while giving back to the neighborhoods each store serves,” said Streetman.
The new BI-LO stores are seven of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia purchased earlier this year from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Inc. by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery chains.
Overall Rating (0)
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20
- Oct. 18 - 10th Annual Chamber Cup Golf Tournament Scheduled for Nov. 18