March 14, 2023 - Tickets are now on sale for Heritage Fire, the first Savannah edition of America’s live-fire, open-air culinary experience.
March 14 - Tickets on sale for Heritage Fire Tour in Savannah
- Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
Taking place at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa on Sunday, April 16, the event will feature an all-star lineup of local chefs and artisans, each grilling globally-inspired heritage-breed proteins al fresco with offerings ranging from beef, pigs, lamb, goat, duck, fish, chicken to heirloom vegetables. Produced and owned by a21, the event’s ultimate aim is to educate consumers and create an experience that guests can sink their teeth into: honest food from real farmers.
Recommended for you
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
40 Under 40AgribusinessBanking & FinanceBusiness BuzzzzzzzzBusiness EventsCEO ProfilesChambers of CommerceConstruction & BuildingCovid19Economic DevelopmentEducation & Career Dev.ElectionsEntertainment BusinessNews Features/SeriesHealth & HospitalsHospitality & TourismLawLocal Govts & PoliticsLocal Media & AgenciesManufacturingNational NewsNon-Profit OrganizationsPeople in the NewsPorts & TransportationResidential Real EstateRetail & Shopping CentersTechnology & InnovationWork Force Development
- March 27 - Georgia Bird Fest returns this spring
- March 23 - Hilton Head Island Airport to host TSA PreCheck® Enrollment Event
- March 24 - Savannah Yacht Center joins Safe Harbor Marinas
- March 23 - Superfine Art Fair makes its Savannah debut on March 30, featuring a diverse group of artists and affordable piece
- March 23 - Queensborough to open branch in Hinesville
- March 23 - The Eichholz Law Firm Announces Community Partnership Program
- March 16 - Governor Kemp signs state income tax refund bill
- March 15 - US 80 Lazaretto Creek Bridge lane closures begin March 20
- March 8 - Parker’s launches Chewy’s Drink Club
- March 24 - The Savannah GA Chapter of The Links Inc. Holds Black Family Wellness Expo on Saturday, March 25
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.