April 22, 2021 - The law firm of Weiner, Shearouse, Weitz, Greenberg & Shawe has added Ellis Allen as an attorney with the firm.
Raised in Savannah, Allen received his J.D from the University of Kentucky College of Law in Lexington, Kentucky. Prior to joining Weiner, Shearouse, Weitz, Greenberg & Shawe, Allen gained experience representing a diverse group of national, regional and local corporate clients with an emphasis on regional healthcare organizations in various matters involving litigation, property development, contract negotiations and corporate compliance.
Allen’s practice is focused in the areas of commercial and residential real estate finance, acquisitions, development and leasing, business transactions and administration, and civil litigation. He graduated from St. Andrew’s School in Savannah and then attended the University of South Carolina before earning his Juris Doctorate from the University of Kentucky College of Law.
Allen is admitted to all state and superior courts of Georgia as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia. He is an active member and chairman for the Savannah Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division and has served as coach for the mock trial team at the St. Andrew’s School for several years.
Visit www.wswgs.com to learn more about Weiner, Shearouse, Weitz, Greenberg and Shawe, LLP.
40 Under 40AgribusinessBanking & FinanceBusiness BuzzzzzzzzBusiness EventsCEO ProfilesChambers of CommerceConstruction & BuildingCovid19Economic DevelopmentEducation & Career Dev.ElectionsEntertainment BusinessNews Features/SeriesHealth & HospitalsHospitality & TourismLawLocal Govts & PoliticsLocal Media & AgenciesManufacturingNational NewsNon-Profit OrganizationsPeople in the NewsPorts & TransportationResidential Real EstateRetail & Shopping CentersTechnology & InnovationWork Force Development
- May 7 - Amazon Confirms New Fulfillment Center and 1,000 Jobs Coming to Savannah
- May 10 - Mayor Johnson announces new campaign to curb gun violence over next 100 days
- May 10 - Georgia Motorcycle Safety Program urges drivers to "Share the Road"
- May 11 - Seabolt Real Estate Sells Historic Saussy Mansion in Savannah, Ga. for $4.5 Million
- May 12 - Savannah Quarters named Community of the Year at 17th Annual Summit Awards
- AMANDA BYCK joins Seabolt Real Estate
- May 13 - Greater Bluffton Jasper County Volunteers in Medicine Receives a Donation of Nearly $10,000 from Peacock Subaru’s Share the Love Campaign
- May 10 - St. Joseph’s/Candler Brings Cancer Treatment to Pembroke Area
- May 12 - Two Parker’s Professionals Honored by Convenience Store News as 2021 Top Women in Convenience
- May 10 - Union Mission to host hospitality industry job fair May 13
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.