January 27, 2021 - Park Place Outreach Youth Emergency Services recently announced the appointment of six community advocates joining the Board of Directors. A representative cross-section of our community from local businesses, government, and community engagement, these individuals will play a crucial role in the growth and development of Park Place Outreach, as the nonprofit agency serves runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth and their families.
- Cecilia Arango, Marketing Director Thomas and Hutton.
- Judge LeRoy Burke, III, Juvenile Court of Chatham County.
- Marshall Coleman, SMJ Wealth Management Team.
- Krista Harberson, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Judge Ben Karpf, Superior Court Judge, Eastern Judicial Circuit
- Tony Murphy, International Paper