November 23, 2021 - Leadership Southeast Georgia, a professional development and leadership program in 10 coastal counties, has named five local business and community leaders from the region to serve as its new executive committee, and seven more to the board of directors. Spanning diverse industries such as aerospace, marketing, business development, manufacturing, and commercial construction, the new LSEGA executive committee and board of directors will help guide the evolution of the five-month program that trains leaders to improve the quality of life in the Southeast Georgia region.
Jared Downs, a former vice-chair, is the new chairman of the board. He currently serves as the vice president of governmental affairs for the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce and Visit Savannah. Downs previously worked for U.S. Senators Johnny Isakson and Zell Miller.
The new vice-chair, Jesse Bentley, is a former treasurer. He is the Savannah division manager of Evans General Contractors, with a background in distribution, logistics and manufacturing project management.
Stephanie Dammen-Morrell was named the new secretary after previously serving as a site coordinators chair. She currently works as the director of marketing for Hussey Gay Bell, a respected architecture firm in Savannah.
Kendria Lee is the new treasurer. She formerly served as an LSEGA class nominations and selection committee member and 2019 site coordination for Bulloch County. In her current position, Lee is the director for economic development and community relations at Georgia Southern University.
As a former chair, Brynn Grant assumes the title of immediate past chair on the executive committee. Grant is the president and CEO of United Way of the Coastal Empire, and a former CEO of the Savannah Economic Development Authority. She is also a former vice president of World Trade Center Savannah for eight years.
In addition to the executive committee, the new LSEGA board members are:
Marketing Manager, Thomas & Hutton
Savannah, Chatham County
Vice President of Strategy and Partnerships, Savannah Economic Development Authority
Savannah, Chatham County
CEO, Sparrow Communications
Hinesville, Liberty County
Public Affairs, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Pooler, Chatham County
Marketing and Member Service Representative, Okefenoke Rural Electric Membership
Nahunta, Camden County
President, RPI Roofing
Richmond Hill, Bryan County
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, The Sack Company
Statesboro, Bulloch County
For more information, visit lsega.com.
40 Under 40AgribusinessBanking & FinanceBusiness BuzzzzzzzzBusiness EventsCEO ProfilesChambers of CommerceConstruction & BuildingCovid19Economic DevelopmentEducation & Career Dev.ElectionsEntertainment BusinessNews Features/SeriesHealth & HospitalsHospitality & TourismLawLocal Govts & PoliticsLocal Media & AgenciesManufacturingNational NewsNon-Profit OrganizationsPeople in the NewsPorts & TransportationResidential Real EstateRetail & Shopping CentersTechnology & InnovationWork Force Development
- Nov. 19 - Plant Riverside District to Host Savannah Christmas Market
- Nov. 29 - Savannah Music Festival announces free, discounted family-friendly concerts for December 2021
- Nov. 23 - Leadership Southeast Georgia Announces New Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Nov. 29 - Davenport House Museum to host Holiday Tours by Candlelight
- Dec. 2 - Live Holiday Show To Benefit Savannah's Single Moms
- Dec. 2 - Ten HunterMaclean Attorneys Honored as 2021 Georgia Trend Legal Elite
- JUDY C. NEASE joins Seabolt Real Estate
- Dec. 2 - Georgia Trend Names Seven Partners of Savannah's Oliver Maner LLP as "Legal Elite"
- Dec. 3 - Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion at Wayne Memorial Expands, Doubling Infusion Capacity
- Dec. 1 - Savannah Civic Center COVID-19 Testing Site Holiday Schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.