(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- JARROD TIPTON joins Method Engineering Group
- PHELPS ON POLITICS: Riley Disqualified From Holding Office; Who Knew WHAT and WHEN?
- Oct. 27 - Mercy Housing Begins Final Phase of Savannah Gardens
- Oct. 29 – Tony Center Files an Amicus Brief in the Tony Riley Election Issue on Behalf of District 2 Voters
- Oct. 28 - Fleet Feet Expands Georgia Footprint with New Store Opening in Pooler
- OPINION: United Way is coming together to exceed all usual limits
- Oct. 23 - Victoria Baylor to speak at Savannah Women in Business Event
- Oct. 26 - Great Oaks Bank Savannah Quarters Office Celebrates Grand Opening
- Oct. 27 - Parker’s Named in Top 10 “Best Gas Station Brands” by USA TODAY Readers
- Oct. 28 - Newsweek names Queensborough Best Bank in Georgia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.